9.02.2009

today...

I turn 30. 'Nuff said...except for these 25 random things about me.

1. My husband is the only person I ever fell in love with. We're complete opposites, but together make a whole. He's taught me a lot about myself.
2. My son is my greatest accomplishment...I feel more powerful since giving birth to him.
3. My sisters are easily my best friends.
4. Sometimes I say or do things that are totally my mom or dad...and I love it.
5. My family is the single most important thing to me...I would do anything for any one of them. 6. My favorite sound is my son's laugh, and I laugh every time he toots.
7. I never met a chocolate chip cookie I didn't like.
8. I'm a complete neat freak...if something is 'out of place', even by an inch, I notice...and I fix it. 9. I love to make things...so crafting and scrapbooking are pretty much my favorite things to do. 10. I wish I would have gone to school to be a psychologist...I have an ability to listen to people and help them understand or see another point of view.
11. I don't get mad easily, and when I do I forgive quickly.
12. I believe in spirits...I've always been sensitive to them, and I've had experiences throughout my life, some unnerving, some not.
13. I love history. I'm totally fascinated with how people use to live, traditions, sacrifices, all of it. 14. I'm a reality tv junkie. Hey, at least it's not my drama.
15. I was a tomboy when I was little...climbed trees, played with snakes, and rode my bike with the neighborhood boys rather than barbies with the girls. Still kind of a tomboy.
16. I don't have many friends other than family, but the ones I do have, I cherish, which brings me to...
17. I'm horrible at staying in touch with people because I hate talking on the phone, I love email (so I cherish you all through email, facebook, my blog - hey, it's something).
18. I think I'm ordinary and boring.
19. I've been called scatterbrained...I think I sound perfectly logical in my head.
20. I love chips...any kind, tortilla, cheese, cool ranch, spicy, sweet. Luv 'em.
21. I don't mind doing laundry but I hate folding and putting away the clothes... they've been known to sit for a day or two.
22. I am absolutely horrible at remembering peoples names that I just met...I mean I forget 2 minutes later.
23. I love to do yoga.
24. In my 'old' age, I've become more comfortable with myself, and am just now realizing I'm happy with who I am.
25. I hate getting the hiccups.

1 comment: